Saturday, February 16, 2008

Cinematography and Co-ed's

Wow, so yesterday was interesting.

I went to my friends dorm in BHT to finish the movie Munich. It was really good. I loved the cinematography in the film. The shots were super thought out and intentionalized. Yeah, I just made that word up. Anyway, I recommend it to a mature audience who are interested in a very interesting story of the after events of the Munich incident.

After that I went to go pick up my Friday students from Kenya. I showed them around and gave them the quick tour of the place. I wasn't always around for them and for that I regret, but I was told that they had things planned out to do. Anyway, they were tired and they slept most of the day.

After finishing a movie in Jeff's room, a friend from third Boer--my dorm, we went downstairs and hung out with some girls from our sister dorm. It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the whole night. And it wasn't that there were girls, but that we were able to come together and just talk about stuff. It started out as a game,but we started getting into some serious discussion. I really liked what we talked about and it felt really good to have an awesome Friday. Can't wait for tonight, ha. Who knows, maybe it'll be better!

No comments: