Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Pursuit of Awesomeness

The Trip that I am looking forward to more than anything in the past year, has been a little trip that some guys on my floor and I have been planning for quite some time now. This trip involves a massive amount of sleeping in tents, gazing at stars, appreciating lifes beauty....hold on, alright sorry, ahem. This trip involves massive amounts of testosterone, fire, skin ripping rocks, 500 foot cliffs, harnesses, and no showering. There. That sounds better.


RED RIVER GORGE. The Midwest Climbers paradise. I can't wait to go. I have been practicing for about 2 months for this trip and I think that we are ready. Cody Cooper, Jeremiah Mallin, Jeff Stern, Matt, Eric Leedy, Gabe Stecker, and myself. This is going to be pretty much the best Spring Break ever.

No comments: