Friday, November 6, 2009

A Diction

This bug drapes across my bookshelf keep, climbs up steep, falls in a heap.
Would he mind if I let him live, on my bookshelf keep, counts like sheep.
My mind jumps across the room, like a baboon, I make a leap.
Red body, black spots, drapes my keep, eyes grow down, fall asleep.

This mundane low keeps pressing near, in my ear, can't you hear?
Deep inside it penetrates, saturates, it lives in fear.
A longing for the good to come, where has it gone? Not getting clear.
Dark cavern, bloody end, cornered deer, too late now, stuck in a gear.

I never asked for any of this, none of this, like a bad day, I'm pissed.
I never wanted this to be, draped in the sea, no way out for me.
I never asked for any of this, none of this, the pure, this I miss.
I never wanted this to be, draped in the sea, he got a hold on me.

Give me an out, before I shout.
Before I shout
before I Shout
Before iSHOUT!

This bug drapes across my shelf, simple life, perfect health
His worry is not getting smashed, just keep living life, over the filth...

2 comments:

this thought said...

This was awesome. I really like it. Very different.

Carpe Diem said...

I like this a lot. It is very unique.