Friday, April 2, 2010

This Day, he dies.

This day is important to me. I am a Christian. Today, in this culture I live in, that is not an easy label to place upon myself. It is sad to see how it has evolved, but I live in it anyway. I follow Christ and his teachings found in the Gospels. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. His life was real. He walked in the Middle East. He healed in the communities. He taught where he could. He prayed where he should. He loved all. He followed the call. He only spoke truth. He called us to become youth. He is the life and the way. His body, they brutally sleigh. A man for silver betray. The Promise fulfilled! RISEN ON THE THIRD DAY!!

Jesus...My life is to glorify you. Through these three days, I renew.

your servant,

eric

1 comment:

Carpe Diem said...

So true. A great testimony for such an important day.