Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mind's Mirror

Its on this day of many days that I choose to reflect on events that have passed. Here are the reflections of my mind's mirror.

Blessed. So very blessed. For my friends. For my family. For my house I live in and the computer I type from. For my education, and how I use it. For the people I touch, by the grace of God I give it. For the clothes I wear, and the clothes I give. For the money in my account, may it fester and grow. For the view out my window and the sunrays that glow. And the painting He paints. He knows what I love, sunsets and sunrises. My smiles point above.

Most of all, its love, above all else. I could go days with riches, and happiness drought. But love weighs more, my heart knows. No doubt. I love you all. I love you so much. You all know that. You all know that I'm touched. I value love above everything blessed. That I wrote it on my arm, like a moto, like a crest.

I know you all have blessings. You have them in spades. Give some to someone, whose life they would trade. They need our love, they need our attention. Why help the healthy, when the sick seem to worsen.

I'm done with this soapbox, I didn't mean to shout. I'm so pleased with my life, and how it turned out. I wanted you to know. I wanted to convey. That you mean so much to me. In every way.

So this season, lets share this great love. And hopefully this message, will fit like a glove. I wish you the best and all life can write. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great night.

No comments: